Wednesday 11 July 2012

Creative People Have Attitude? - You bet we do!

Creative People Have Attitude? - You bet we do!

There I was, minding my own business (as you do) when I came across this article by Pro Blogger.

The article takes a look at some attitudes to build into your approach if you want to be a more creative person. The article is definitely worth a look-see and I'm wondering what other attitudes are needed to build creativity?



And while we're on the subject, this blog post also caught my eye
The 100 most creative people in business 2012  I notice my name is missing off the list...but hey ho, I might make it for next year? 


Do you have attitude?


What attitude do you think is important to be a creator? 


Please engage with me and leave a comment and a link to your blog by clicking the box below :-)


Until next time.... happy creating! Sue x

No comments: